Tuesday, January 31, 2012

#15 WATCHING THE CATS PLAY

I love to watch my three cats playing.  I like it even more when they are playing together.  I like it even MORE when I am with my three kids and we are all watching them play.  Not long ago, when Thomas was home from college on winter break we were all sitting around and Erin and Sarah stretched some blankets over the ottomans to form a blanket fort.  There is nothing so enticing to a cat.  One goes in and another sees the movement underneath and pounces!  At one point George was in it with Bob watching and batting him from above.  George began jumping straight up in the air grabbing at the blanket.  We rolled with laughter because it looked so funny!  Bob just got a funny expression of surprise on his face.  Eventually they all got tired and literally collapsed int sleep...after all, I've read that cats sleep 80% of their day!

No comments: